Grewal/Levy was designed for today’s changing student population. It has a strong emphasis on experiential learning and focuses on the value that marketers create for the firm. This textbook also provides students with hands-on learning tools through Connect Marketing, and provides professors with updated tools every month through the monthly newsletter.
With Connect Plus, students examine how firms analyze, create, deliver, communicate, and capture value by exploring both the fundamentals in marketing and new influencers, such as social media, all in a format that allows for instructor assessment of learning outcomes, and provides students with a tight integration of topics.
- Connect Marketing is an integrated eBook based on the contenet of the hard copy. It is absolutely a powerful tool and Connect Marketing also offers a wealth of content resources Dynamic links between the problems or questions discussed in the text and the location in the eBook where that problem or question is covered.
- Connect Marketing Plus which McGraw-Hill tremendously reinvents the textbook learning experience for the modern student with Connect Plus Marketing. A seamless integration of an eBook and Connect Marketing, Connect Plus provides all of the Connect Marketing features plus countless more unbelieveable features (all thanks to this 4th edition Marketing Text book )
- An integrated eBook, allowing for anytime, anywhere access to the textbook.
- A powerful search function to pinpoint and connect key concepts in a snap.
- Exclusive to this edition of this book is the ability to access an Online Learning Center (OLC) providing learning resources for each chapter including a chapter quiz, access to the streaming video content for that chapter, and two Net Savvy internet exercises to supplement chapter learning.