Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command Picture Hanging Strips make decorating quick and easy. One click tells you Picture Hanging Strips are locked in and holding tight. Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your pictures, they come off cleanly – no nail holes, cracked plaster or sticky residue. Command Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes: Small strips hold most 8” x 10” frames, medium strips hold most 18” x 24” frames and large strips hold most 24” x 36” frames. Four large strips can hold up to 16 pounds.
With Command Products, hanging pictures and art to create a focal point in your room is quick and easy! For all of your accent pieces, there is a Command Strip or Hanger that can be used to hang it, with no damage to your walls! To create you own wall gallery, start by planning out your layout on the floor in front of your wall space. Then select an appropriate Command Picture Hanging product for each of your pieces. Ensure wall and frames are clean and dry. Follow package instructions for proper application, weight and strip positioning recommendations. Apply product to back of frame and then adhere to wall. Gently peel frame from the bottom to detach from wall and press on strips for 30 seconds. Wait one hour before rehanging frames. The click of the strips connecting will tell you they are locked in place.
- Decorate worry-free
- Allow for quick and easy decorating
- Reposition for easy leveling
- Change artwork easily with no damage
- Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes and in white or black
- Command Picture Hangers can hang frames and other objects with sawtooth, d-ring, keyhole and wire backed hangers
- Adhesive mounting strips
- Secure calendars and other flexible objects to walls
- No sagging or falling
- Strips hold firmly, yet remove cleanly
- Pack includes 48 adhesive strips