BUSINESS LAW AND THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT, 6E uses vivid examples and memorable scenarios to walk readers through the full breadth of business law. Focusing on real-world application and using a conversational writing style, this handy textbook gets readers ready for business challenges from the first page. Plus, by giving readers hands-on experience with legal concepts, BUSINESS LAW AND THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT, 6E deepens readers’ understanding of the law and promotes thinking through issues from a lawyer’s perspective.
- Emphasis on Application: Features such as “You Be the Judge” and “Ethics Checklists” ask students to think through the issues from a lawyers’ perspective, providing valuable hands-on experience.
- Comprehension study tools including “Exam Review”, “Exam Strategy”, and “Key Terms” located in the margins enable students to check their progress and prepare efficiently for exams.
- Standard-Setting coverage has received the stamp of approval from trial and appellate judges, working attorneys, scholars, and teachers.
- Student-friendly writing style puts legal concepts into context using familiar, real-world scenarios.
- Integrated illustrations and application features appear in the flow of the text, making them more accessible and useful to students.